Soap and Detergents
- Toilet soap from 70 gms to 120 gms
Activity To Be Mechanized/Automation:
- Capacity balancing of stamper & low cost low capacity wrapping machines
- Die stamper output from 10soaps/stroke x 60strokes/min to be wrapped
- To feed four basic wrapping machines capacity @ 150 soaps/min
- In case wrapping machine is under packaging material roll change, the stamped soaps must go back to stamper machine recycle to plodder
- Wrapped soap to be bundled together and/or packed in cartons, check weighed and carton sealed and ready for pallet packing.
- Matching capacity of the high speed stamper with an imported high capacity wrapping machine is an un-justified capital investment.
- Four smaller capacity machines to be fed with high capacity stamper at same rate of stamper and without any losses.
- Distribution of soaps coming from stamper must be uniform and not intermitted to the wrapping machines.
- The quality of soaps must be intact without any physical damage
Solution Provided With Equipments:
- Oscillator belt conveyor for distribution of soaps from 2 to 4 lines
- Only belt conveyors contact with the soaps to avoid damages to soaps
- Recycle diverter system with belt conveyor for recycling of soaps.
- Advanced pneumatics for oscillator and diverter systems
- Plc based control panel with sensors & logic for smooth operation.
- Check weigher and standard packing conveyor equipment at end of line
- Phenomenally low capital investment for high capacity outputs
- Low cost automation for creating low system redundancy
- 24x7x365 day running capacity with efficiency of more than 75%
- High productivity due to de-centralized capacity utilization.
- Layout planned execution for optimization of material flow